The next meeting of Riverside Writers will take place at 7:30 pm on Monday 24th April 2017
Please create your own original character(s) for a new movie. then bring them along and desctibe how they fit into your plot.
Due to increased charges for room hire, it has become necessary to increase the charge from £2.00 to £2.50, starting April 2017.
We will not be meeting in December.
Reminder: Please bring £2.50 with you to each meeting towards the cost of room hire. Thank you.
There are no workshops planned at the moment - Watch this space!
- Monday 30th November 2015. The project for the month was ‘The Care Home’.
- There was NO MEETING for December 2015.
- Monday 25th January 2016. The project for the month was ‘A comedy'.
- Monday 29th February 2016. The project was ‘DIALOGUE or MONOLOGUE'.
- Monday 4th April 2016. The subjects were "A Life On The Ocean Waves" or "A smell which evokes memories"
- Monday 25th April 2016. The subjects were "Three Wishes" or "Some Good News"
- Monday 23rd May 2016. The subject was "In Praise Of ...""
- Monday 6th June 2016. The subject was "Something or someone you've observed on your travels."
- Monday 20th June 2016. The subject was "The Locked Door."
- Monday 4th July 2016.
- Monday 18th July 2016. The subject was "My Father's Watch."
- Monday 1st August 2016. The subject was "Create your own original Mr. Man character (or Little Miss character)."
- Monday 31st October 2016. The subject was "Pick a favourite character - then write their horoscope. - what happens next?"
- Monday 28th November 2016 The subject was "Points of view" or "The Portrait" or "The 2-way mirror."
- There was NO MEETING for December 2016.
- Monday 30th January 2017. The subject was "An extraordinary person in ordinary circumstaces" or "An ordinary person in extraordinary circumstaces."
- Monday 27th February 2017. The subject was "If you could start your career again as a professional writer, what kind of writer would that be? And why?"
- Monday 27th March 2017. The subject was a group activity "Imagine that an unidentified object has appeared in your garden. We will be writing a News Report"