The next meeting of Riverside Writers will take place at 7:30 pm on Monday 31st July 2017
EXPLORE THE WONDERS OF BEING BORN ... FROM BABY'S VIEWPOINT!
We are pleased to announce that we will be holding our Reading Day at West Kirby Library. This event will take place on SATURDAY OCTOBER 14th. (Time to be confirmed.)
Due to increased charges for room hire, it has become necessary to increase the charge from £2.00 to £2.50, starting April 2017.
We will not be meeting in December.
Reminder: Please bring £2.50 with you to each meeting towards the cost of room hire. Thank you.
There are no workshops planned at the moment - Watch this space!
- Monday 30th November 2015. The project for the month was ‘The Care Home’.
- There was NO MEETING for December 2015.
- Monday 25th January 2016. The project for the month was ‘A comedy'.
- Monday 29th February 2016. The project was ‘DIALOGUE or MONOLOGUE'.
- Monday 4th April 2016. The subjects were "A Life On The Ocean Waves" or "A smell which evokes memories"
- Monday 25th April 2016. The subjects were "Three Wishes" or "Some Good News"
- Monday 23rd May 2016. The subject was "In Praise Of ...""
- Monday 6th June 2016. The subject was "Something or someone you've observed on your travels."
- Monday 20th June 2016. The subject was "The Locked Door."
- Monday 4th July 2016.
- Monday 18th July 2016. The subject was "My Father's Watch."
- Monday 1st August 2016. The subject was "Create your own original Mr. Man character (or Little Miss character)."
- Monday 31st October 2016. The subject was "Pick a favourite character - then write their horoscope. - what happens next?"
- Monday 28th November 2016 The subject was "Points of view" or "The Portrait" or "The 2-way mirror."
- There was NO MEETING for December 2016.
- Monday 30th January 2017. The subject was "An extraordinary person in ordinary circumstaces" or "An ordinary person in extraordinary circumstaces."
- Monday 27th February 2017. The subject was "If you could start your career again as a professional writer, what kind of writer would that be? And why?"
- Monday 27th March 2017. The subject was a group activity "Imagine that an unidentified object has appeared in your garden. We will be writing a News Report"
- Monday 24th April 2017. The subject was "Create your own original character(s) for a new movie."
- Monday 29th May 2017.
- Monday 26th June 2017. The subject was " Share your best work to date: The one you are most proud of."